Steampunk Rave

20 June 2007

It is indeed amazing how quickly the week slips away - it is already Wednesday, and I have yet to post about Sunday evening! :-)

Sunday evening was the Caledon RFL Steampunk Rave, the concluding event of the week-long Steampunk Exhibition in Caledon Primverness. The Radio Riel DJs and I each donated an hour of our time to the event...although my darling Sir Red ended up playing for an extra 1 1/2 hours, thereby donating 2 1/2 hours of his time!

Caledon Dances in "The Prestige"

Miss Daphne Daehlie, Miss Mitsu Figaro, Miss Diamanda Gustafson, Mr. Roy Smashcan, Sir Edward Pearse, Lady Christine McAllister-Pearse, Lady Lavendar Beaumont, Sir ZenMondo Wormser

Yours Truly Works It with Mr. 98 Book in the Background

The Eerie Cloud Cover Makes the Rave

Sir Red Makes My Night

What had started as an evening fraught with technical difficulties eventually smoothed out as Sir Edward took the airwaves with a Goth-tastic set! Then Sir Red stepped in and spun a set that seemed right out of my playlist. The crowd showed no signs of dissapating, so Red kept going and eventually concluded the evening with a set of beautiful, romantic songs.

I am so proud of my DJs! They all rocked the Rave on Sunday night! A fitting conclusion to the wonderful week-long exhibition.

1 comments:

Amber_Palowakski said...

I enjoyed you DJ'ing as usual, Lady Gabi!