Too Much to Do - So Little Time

I apologize for being so remiss on the updating of my Blog in recent weeks! RL has kept me hopping and unable to enjoy my life in Caledon as of late. I do want to thank everyone that attended the Radio Riel launch party on June 1 - it was an amazing night, and I was thrilled to share the microphone with Sir Red, Sir Edward and Miss Mitsu.

I have resurrected my show "Gen X with Gabi". I missed it more than I realized. It is now on Sunday evenings from 5:00pm - 8:00pm SLT at Coughton Court in Caledon Carntaigh. What a joy it is to play all of my Gen X music again!

I am so looking forward to tomorrow evening - my dearest friends, Christine and Edward are pledging their troth to one another. I will have many handkerchiefs at the ready!! Their love inspires me.

Radio Riel is now broadcasting every night from 4:00pm - 8:00pm SLT. The schedule is on the left. Tune in at http://rs3.radiostreamer.com:8100

Comments