The First CEBSC Ball

This past Saturday, I worked with Miss Abigail Raymaker, Miss Soliel Snook and Lady Diamanda Gustafson to host the first ever Caledon Early Birds Social Club Grand Ball! I have long wanted to have a Ball at Coughton Court for the residents of Caledon that live in RL European time zones.

I had a feeling the Ball would be well attended...and oh was I ever correct! We had at least 40 people attend the gala event, including many that had never been to a formal Caledon Ball before! I am so pleased that so many new people joined the us for the CEBSC's inaugural formal dance.

From left: Me, Miss A. Raymaker, Miss S. Snook, Miss H. Merlin, Lady D. Gustafson and Mr. D. Hax

I Greet the Guests

The First Dance of the Night - Mr. D. Hax and Lady D. Gustafson, Mr. T. Yosuke and Me

Mr. M. Magellan and Miss L. Asano, Mr. M. Szondi and Me

I Dance with the Always Charming Mr. P. Peccable

Thank you Miss Raymaker, Miss Snook and Lady Gustafson for your wonderful efforts at bringing social events to the "early birds" among us!

Comments

This Ball would not have a best environment than Coughton Court! Thank you, Your Grace, for the effort and hospitality!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thank you, Your Grace, for your support!