CaleCon Planning

It's official - there will be a CaleCon Summer 2008 in Stratford, Ontario, Canada!

Are you interested in attending? Email me at gabrielle.riel@gmail.com, and I will add you to the planning group that I have created in Google Groups.

We have not yet set a specific date for the event. Stratford is a wonderful town with North America's premiere Shakespeare Festival, so there will be plenty of plays to see. I am also working on putting together an English Country Dance event during the meetup, with myself and other prominent Caledonians leading the attendees through the steps. I will also likely DJ a dance...how can I not? :-)

Please join us for this momentous occasion!

The Nightingale

Comments

Neb said…
I would LOVE to attend...but probably won't be able to this year. :-( Things could change, though. I'm interested to see how it all comes together!

Cheers,

Nabila N Peterman