A Daemon...albeit a day late

I know that this post is "soooo last summer", but I finally took the opportunity to explore Philip Pullman's "His Dark Materials" series via the audiobooks. I have completed "The Golden Compass" and "The Subtle Knife", and I am about 1/4 of the way through "The Amber Spyglass". The audiobooks, which I purchased from Audible.com are wonderful - narrated by the author himself and with a full cast reading the characters.

I have to say, I am *so* enjoying this series! And I think I am enjoying them more than I would have if I had read them a few years ago...thanks to Caledon. I have a much greater appreciation for the Steampunk elements now, and that has made the "reading" even more pleasurable. I have not yet seen the film version, although I plan to do so when I have the opportunity. I highly recommend these books if you have not yet read them.

And without further ado...my Daemon.

Comments