The Dragon and The Nightingale

So much of my Second Life is devoted to business and working that I don't have much time for a "personal life" in SL. I don't see my friends as much as I used to...and my SL romantic life...well it's always been a roller coaster.

I fully admit that *I* am the person driving that roller coaster. My SL is difficult and complex, and usually ends up being a burden on the people that I have dated in the past. Plus, I am not a simple woman. I am passionate and fiery...which attracted suitors...and then ultimately burned them.

I have had relationships that took place in the public eye of Caledon, and some that have remained private to all but my closest friends. All of them have been what I call "relationships on crack"...meaning they have begun fast and furiously, and then disappeared in the same fashion. Until now...

For the first time in SL, I have a relationship that has developed along the lines of a RL relationship. Slowly, in stages, with both parties getting to know each other over time. One that started as a good friendship, and then grew from there. And so, here I am now....stunned to find (like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz), my heart's desire in my own back yard.

I am honored to announce that I have accepted an offer of SL Partnership from Lady Azul Draken, Champion of the Archipelago (New Boston Station, Insight, Eresos and Satori Sims). I am sure this will be a shocking development to most people, however this has been a Partnership that is almost a year in the making and that has solidified over the last 2 months.

We plan a long SL engagement due to our busy RL and SL schedules, with a handfasting most likely to occur in mid to late September. The Nightingale no longer sings alone...she has a Dragon as her companion and Protector.

---------------------------------------------------------------

You are sunlight and I moon - Joined by the gods of fortune
Midnight and high noon - Sharing the sky
We have been blessed, you and I

Comments

Darien Mason said…
Mazel Tov to you both! I am so happy for you! I wish you nothing but the best!

~DM
*raises a glass of port to your health. Need not repeat myself.

DG.
Anonymous said…
a shock no, but a pleasant suprise :)

I wish you every happyness, I know it hasn't always been easy for you being in the very bright glare of Caledon attention, so I am glad you found that special someone.

Denver Hax.