Saving New Toulouse

I am sure many of you have heard by now that Mama Cree aka Carricre Wind announced that she must sell the wonderful community that she created, New Toulouse. New Toulouse is a nod to early 20th Century New Orleans. I have always loved the community, and hearing that it could be wiped off the grid is devastating.

I have let Carricre know that I am interested in purchasing New Toulouse. I want to keep the sims exactly as they are. Builds, theme etc. The only change I would make is to have them moved on the grid to connect with my sim Edison Hypatia. The communities of New Toulouse and Edison are from the same general time frame, although Edison is a bit earlier. They are also both North American in flavor, although New Loo is the southern region and Edison is more midwestern/northern.

This is going to be a challenge for me financially, as I don't have much linden liquidity at the moment. So I am seeking backers that can float me some cash for the initial purchase, and that I can pay back with modest interest. If you would like to learn more about this or are interested in being a backer, please contact me directly, either in world or by email at gabrielle.riel at gmail dot com.

Let's save New Toulouse.

Comments

Darien Mason said…
Fabulous news! My hat is off to you!