The Director General & Prim Minister is IN

My schedule in Second Life has not been "slow" for at least a year and a half now. However, adding "Estate Owner" to my list of already time consuming roles has pushed me into Desmond Shang "Gah IM Storm!" territory.

Therefore I have created a much more detailed and specific schedule for myself. One of the new developments from this schedule is: Open Office Hours. I now have specific times blocked off during the week for Radio Riel and for the Estates. If you would like to talk about things..ideas...statuses...these are the times to come do it!

All times are Second Life Time (SLT), which is also North American Pacific Standard Time

Radio Riel
Tuesdays
12:00pm - 2:00pm SLT

Thursdays
7:00pm - 9:00pm SLT

Radio Riel Headquarters in Edison Hypatia

Edison and New Toulouse
Tuesdays
7:00pm - 9:00pm SLT

Azul & Gabi's House in Edison Hypatia

Fridays
11:00am - 1:00pm SLT

Azul & Gabi's House in New Toulouse Algiers

Comments