The Avalanche Begins

December is *always* a crazy time for me in Second Life. Forget about my actual life! This month becomes all about work, work, work as Avatars throw holiday parties...and they call on Radio Riel to provide the music.

Yesterday was really the kick off of the Holiday Avalanche, and I had a wonderful time! What a nice start to the season. Here is the story in pictures.

The Marzipan Sweeties Holiday Revue at The Marzipan Teahouse


They're Baaack!



The Sweeties took the stage after a hiatus of several months



The revue was ballet/Nutcracker themed

The Peppermint Masquerade(s) at the Bashful Peacock


The Dancefloor at The Bashful Peacock was a Winter Wonderland



Candy canes, snowflakes, lights in the trees and Masquerade revelers



Me in my Candy Cane gown

Now it's time for me to buckle my seatbelt and hold on for the ride of the rest of the month!

Comments