Happy Birthday Iason Hassanov!

Yesterday was our favorite Steam Man, Iason Hassanov, typist's actual life birthday.  Thank you to those of you that came out to the gathering at Coughton Court to wish him a great one!

Lady Soliel Snook found a *hilariously* funny e-card for us to send him that uses her picture, my picture, and three actual life pictures.  One of a handsome gentleman and these two women named Janny and Kristin...

I have no idea who they all are, but they look like they are having a good time!


Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!


~ The Giggling Nightingale

Comments

Neb said…
Too cute! I love those JibJab "starring you" videos. Didn't know you, Eva, etc. were such hot dancers! Woo1
Gabrielle Riel said…
Actually, the ladies are my Avatar, Soliel's Avatar, my typist and Soliel's typist. :-)

A virtual version of twins I suppose!