New Toulouse Joins New Babbage Relay for Life

I am pleased to announce that the community of New Toulouse has joined with the New Babbage Team for the American Cancer Society Relay for Life in Second Life.

The residents of New Toulouse wanted to contribute to the SL RFL effort this year, but we are not in position to field our own team for 2010.  The New Babbage RFL Team leadership kindly and graciously accepted our offer to assist Team NB, which basically consists of the placement of Team NB RFL kiosks around New Toulouse, and perhaps and event or two in New Toulouse to raise funds for the team.

I have also pledged my own personal support, funds and resources to RFL Team New Babbage.  If there is anything that I can do to assist any event for New Babbage RFL, do not hesitate to let me know!  I have donated innumerable hours and lindens to SL RFL over the past 4 years on a variety of events and projects, and this year I would like my own personal efforts to go to the community of New Babbage, you wacky, brilliant and riotously fun folks who have been so kind and supportive of me and of Radio Riel.  Thank you all for that.  :-)

We like to keep things laid back and fun in New Toulouse, and we look forward to helping out, hanging with BabbagĂ©s at the RFL campsite and walking together! Thank you for enabling our residents who would like to contribute to a RFL team to do so.  And don't worry about the absinthe for the campsite...we've got it covered.

~ NT Prim Minister Gabi

Comments