Spoils from the Scramble

The 2012 New Toulouse Egg Scramble has just completed in the "rural" New Toulouse sims (Bayou, Algiers, Pontchartrain, Crescent) and I would like to give you a peek at some of the goodies that the residents provided this year. Most of the eggs are still out, so come by and get them before they disappear!

Here I am wearing Lilith Ivory's Beidermeier Flower dress with a texture-change straw boater hat by...me! You can change the straw texture for the hat itself; the linen hat band/bow changes colors as well. 
The lovely rustic gazebo was created by Orinoco Beresford. Allyah Nayar created the "relaxation rug" on which Loken and I are sitting. The bench under the maple tree and the urn planter are both from Fox Nacht.
Jarry provided the perfect vintage Blue Bayou sign. On the table, the tulips are by Fox Nacht and the chess set is from Litta Nightfire. Cee Edman created the standing desk and the candle on top of it is by Amadeo1499.

Have I mentioned lately how much I adore hats? There were more hats in the Scramble this year than just mine! Here is the Galerie Shotgun Top Hat (Rose Lace w/Feather) by rmarie Beedit.

I have to give major kudos to Miss Marie, who once again was the driving force behind the Egg Scramble and to Miss Mona (Fox) for providing support and assistance. Of course none of it would have been possible without the participation of the talented residents of New Toulouse! Thank you to the following folks who created eggs:
  • Allyah Nayar
  • Amadeo1499
  • Cee Edman
  • Fox Nacht
  • HarleyMinhea
  • Jarry
  • Lilith Ivory
  • Litta Nightfire
  • Orinoco Beresford
  • Steadman Kondor
  • Yelena Istmal
(Note: Please let me know if I have inadvertently left anyone off this list! I will add names that I might have missed.)

Thank you to everyone who took part this year, Taloosters, visitors and friends!

Comments